You can check to see if you’re connected in three simple ways:
- Check the Ultimate Ears app — tap the Gear icon to get to speaker settings and find the Amazon Alexa section. Tap to sign-in or see what account is associated to your speaker.
- Check your Alexa app and see if your speaker is online. **
- Ask Alexa — say “Alexa, whose account is this?” and she will tell you which account is connected.
- Launch the Alexa app.
- Tap the Home icon on the top left (three horizontal lines).
- Tap Settings.
- All of your Alexa-enabled devices should be listed as well as their connectivity status.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have Auto-Detected your Operating System. Please see the Downloads below