- No device is found in Logitech Options homepage or the screen is all black
- Logitech Options stuck while scanning with a spinning wheel
- Check if your device works correctly within the operating system. For example, if you have a mouse, does the pointer move on the desktop? For keyboards, can you type with your keyboard?
- If you have Windows system, check to see if your device is found in Devices and Printers. If you can’t see your device, check Device Manager for any errors or unrecognized devices (normally a yellow exclamation mark).
- If you have Mac system, click on the Apple symbol – About this Mac – System Report – on the Hardware tab look for USB. On the right side, you will see the USB device tree.
- Check if .NET Framework is up to date. See the Microsoft instructions here.
- Try to install Logitech Options while your computer is in a clean boot state (this is different from booting into Safe Mode). When you perform a clean boot, Windows starts with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. You can then determine whether a background program is interfering with the program. Please see the Microsoft instructions on performing a clean boot here.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have Auto-Detected your Operating System. Please see the Downloads below