You can bind a keyboard key command to your device using G HUB. The following steps will work for all devices that have programmable buttons.
- Select the profile you wish to assign commands to. Otherwise, use the DESKTOP - Default profile.
- Click on the device you wish to bind with the assignment and then go to the Assignments tab.
- For simple key commands, click on the KEYS tab. This will show all available keys. Scroll down the list to the key you want to assign/bind.
- In the example below, the ‘1’ key is bound to the Forward button. Click anywhere in the 1 cell on the left and drag it onto the white circle on the Forward button.
- Once the button is programmed it should appear as shown below. G5 is listed in the cell for key “1”. This indicates that the command is bound to the button. You can bind the same key to more than one button if you wish.
- To remove the binding, click on the button or the command name on the line. You'll see two options:
- USE DEFAULT
- Click USE DEFAULT to reset the button to factory settings.
- Click DISABLE to deactivate the button and clear any programming.
- To enable the button, click on it again and either drag an assignment back onto it or click USE DEFAULT.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have Auto-Detected your Operating System. Please see the Downloads below