To set YouTube in Chrome browser to desktop mode, first save any of your work in Chrome and close all windows except for YouTube.
1. In Chrome browser, press the Menu key on the Keyboard Controller.
2. Select Settings and press the OK key.
3. Select Clear saved browsing data and press OK.
4. Press Home, then select All Apps and press OK.
5. Select Chrome then press and hold OK until a pop-up menu appears.
6. Select Application info then press OK.
7. Select Force stop and press OK, then press OK again to confirm.
8. Launch Chrome browser from either the Home bar or All Apps, and navigate to the YouTube website.
9. At the YouTube Leanback pop-up window, navigate to No thanks using the Touchpad and press the Touchpad button.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have Auto-Detected your Operating System. Please see the Downloads below