If you’re not hearing any audio from your speakers, try these suggestions:
- Check to see that you’re playing audio from the correct source device.
- If you have multiple Bluetooth devices connected (you can have up to two), try disconnecting the others and only playing from one device.
- If you were previously using the 3.5mm auxiliary input, try disconnecting that device.
- Move the audio source closer — it might be out of the range of your speakers.
- Move the other sources of wireless signal away — you could be experiencing interference.
- Adjust the volume on both the audio source and your speakers.
- Restart both your speakers and the source device.
- Try un-pairing and repairing your source device and speakers.
- Check that the cables are securely connected to both the speakers and the source device.
- Try a different source device to ensure the issue isn’t the device.
- Try a different 3.5mm or RCA cable.