If sound quality is affected when using your G933 power button, it may be due to the following:
- USB Wireless Mix Adapter port connection/location
- Firmware issue
- Confirm the USB Wireless Mix Adapter is plugged directly into the motherboard or a USB port at the front of your computer case.
- We highly recommend that you maintain the best line of sight possible while troubleshooting your G933 Wireless Headset. Avoid plugging it into a hub, powered or not.
- Is the static present regardless of any button you press?
- If yes, move to step 3.
- If no, try noise removal toggling and check sidetone in Logitech G HUB when the mic boom is in the down/use position.
- Try the headset in Wireless OFF Mode with the boom mic flipped up in the mute position and the power switch in the OFF position. Use the included 3.5mm cable to connect the G933 headset to a known working device such as a cellphone, console controller, or PC sound card (this may require the use of a splitter).
- If the test succeeds in Wireless OFF Mode, the problem is a software/firmware issue.
- If the test fails, loose wiring is causing interference with button presses.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have Auto-Detected your Operating System. Please see the Downloads below