To setup Logitech Harmony app for Android smartphone to control Revue, do the following:
- Before launching the Harmony app:
- Ensure you have downloaded and installed the Harmony app onto your Android smartphone.
- Ensure your Android smartphone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Revue.
- Ensure your TV and Revue are on.
- Locate and launch the Harmony app on your Android smartphone.
- When the Harmony app launches, select the Logitech Revue that you would like to connect to. If you have multiple Revues on the same network, they will all be listed.
- Your TV will now display a 4 digit code which you must enter into your Android smartphone.
- Once you have entered the code, your Android smartphone will be connected to your Revue. You may then be prompted to answer additional questions to complete the setup.
- The last step is to turn off all of your devices. If any of them are on you can turn them off by pressing Off next to the device.
You will now be able to control Revue using your Android smartphone.