To download and launch the Logitech Solar App for your K750 keyboard:
Download and install the Solar App.
Press the Light-check button to launch the Solar App. The Light-check button is located above the number pad.
Read the status indicators using the Solar App image below for reference.
NOTE: To bring the Solar App to the foreground, press the Light-check hot key on the keyboard. The Solar App will pop up, and the Light-check gauge will activate immediately.
Using the Solar App status indicators
The Solar App operates in the background and notifies you whenever there is a change (up or down) in the K750's energy reserve.
Try to keep the Light-check gauge pointing at 100 lux or higher to make sure the K750 will have plenty of energy.
- Light-check gauge
- Light-check gauge readout
- Energy reserve (historical)
- Energy reserve (real time)
- Energy reserve readout (real time)
- Status notifications about energy reserves
- Click for guidance about energy reserve management