New in Logitech Gaming Software:
- The option to create FPS style mappings for POVs/D-Pad.
- You can swap D-Pad/mini joysticks on the Dual Action Pad.
- You can swap Left/Right mini joysticks on the Logitech Dual Action Pad using the control panel.
- You can set axis properties in Profiler for "Combined Axis" on wheels. Whatever is set for the accelerator axis applies to combined axis too.
- Profiler command support for "Pause" and "Num Lock" keys added
All Logitech USB HID-Class game controllers are supported in Windows XP Professional x64 with native drivers. However, the native HID drivers in Windows XP Professional x64 do not support force feedback. Since force feedback wheels and joysticks rely on the same motors that provide force feedback to center the wheel or stick, these controllers require Logitech Gaming Software to be usable in force feedback games under Windows XP x64. Gamepads with vibration feedback will have basic functionality since they have physical centering springs on the mini-joysticks, however, they will not have vibration feedback effects unless you install the Logitech Gaming Software.
The WingMan Force and WingMan Formula Force are not supported since they are not true HID-Class controllers, even though they have a USB connector.
Note: Windows XP Professional x64 does not have support for game port controllers.
For further details please refer to the README file included in this download.
- Software Version: 5.00.182 XP 64-bit
- Last Update: 2010-03-30
- OS: Windows XP (or older)
- File Size: Approximately 6.6 Mb