Here are some quick instructions to get you set up with Logitech POWERED wireless charging.
- Remove any clear, protective film from the wireless charger.
The film prevents the charger from properly dissipating heat and may slow down charging speeds.
- Plug the provided power cord into the bottom of your POWERED wireless charger, and the other end into an electrical outlet.
The LED on the wireless charger should turn on for several seconds once power is properly connected — it will then remain off until charging has begun. You’re now ready to start charging.
- Place your phone, AirPods or another Qi-capable charging device on the wireless charger.
For best charging speeds, align the center of your device with the center of the wireless charging pad. The LED on the wireless charger will turn on to indicate it’s charging.
Compatible phone cases
Logitech POWERED can charge your phone with cases up to 3 mm thick.
- If your phone case can store credit cards, those cards must be removed before charging.
- Some phone cases or easy-attach accessories include a metal, metallic pad that will interfere with wireless charging technology. These must be removed before charging.
- Expandable finger holders or finger rings that add distance between the back of your phone and the wireless charging pad will prevent the charger from detecting your phone. These must be removed before charging.
Frequently Asked Questions
Show All Downloads