Logitech has carefully selected the materials on your keyboard to be stain-resistant and easy-to-clean. However bright colors (off-white) are more likely to get dirty over normal use.
We recommend the following practices to ensure your keyboard remains clean for a longer time:
- Perform a regular weekly cleaning of your keyboard to avoid getting stains that are hard to remove.
- Avoid eating snacks with high pigment or grease concentrations while using your keyboard (fruits, chips, snacks, sweets).
- Avoid touching your face while using your keyboard. This will prevent substance transfer to your device (oil, make up, creams, lotions, perfumes, and so on.)
- Avoid constantly using lotions on your hands during your working period.
- If you get ink stains on your hands, make sure you remove them with alcohol wipes before touching your keyboard.
For instructions on how to clean your keyboard, please see Cleaning your Logitech device.