MX Master 3 thumbwheel speedAnswered
Hi, I have setup the thumbwheel sensitivity to the lowest point (to far left side), for all applications.
But still, i see no change in various MS applications, Excel, Visio, thumb scroll speed is super fast still.
What else can i do?
Thank you for contacting Logitech. We suggest you to check if you have installed latest software and would request you to add applications in options software to ensure proper sensitivity set.Comment actions
Hi. Thanks for the comment. I have the latest software. Also I enabled app specific options in software, and I lowered the thumb scroll to lowest in the excel application settings inside the logitech options software. Outside Excel, thumb scroll slowed down as it should, but in excel still it is to quick that its very unusable.
Thanks for reaching out. We would suggest you try the steps provided in the link below:
1. Uninstall Options software : https://support.logi.com/hc/articles/360023360553-Uninstall-Logitech-Options-software
2. Clean boot : https://support.logi.com/hc/articles/360023183914
3. Please re-download and install Options: https://support.logi.com/hc/articles/360025297893
4. Back up device settings to the cloud in Logitech Options software.
5. Firmware update: https://support.logi.com/hc/articles/360035037273
In case if you need any additional support, please write back to us.
Please sign in to leave a comment.