I had a problem when setting up my Brio 4k Stream Edition where Windows Hello could not be setup, error starting camera could not be started. Support sent me this, which fixed it: - obviously, check downloads for the latest versions of these files mentioned below:
Could you please confirm that this issue is regarding a Brio 4K Pro webcam (and not the Stream Edition)?
If it is, then please follow the steps below again and make sure to only download and use the provided upgrade link below:
1. Make sure no other applications are using your camera. Please shutdown any running Logitech applications.
2. Remove Windows Hello, if you've already set it up.
3. Run Windows updates which might install a Logitech USB update.
4. Make sure Brio Pro is on the latest firmware. (Please only download and run this file)
5. Reboot your computer
6. Try re-enabling Windows Hello and see if it recognizes your Brio Stream to complete the setup.
For the Stream Edition:
Please repeat the steps above and for the Brio Stream Edition webcam please use the following link instead (Step 4):
The Brio Stream Edition also is a 4K webcam. There are only very slight differences between the 2 Brio webcams, but they use completely different firmware.
Added: Thank you all for you kind comments, I'm glad it has help a lot of you.
Also, if you've lost the Windows Hello Face Software Device (under Biometric devices), you can reinstall it here:
Right click "HelloFace.inf" select install
Please sign in to leave a comment.