I recently purchased a Logitech Harmony Touch, when received the remote was showing some added devices and all buttons worked fine, battery reached 100% on docking station.
The problem came when I connected it to my computer, it went to the myharmony.com screen, I thought that was normal because I was trying to sync it and add my own devices, but it never synced with the software, Sync Error on the screen of the remote and on my computer I get "An unexpected error occurred. Please reconnect your harmony remote and try again".
When I unplug the USB cable from the remote, it goes back to the myharmony.com screen.
Things I have tried to no avail:
- Pressing the off button for 20 seconds to restart the remote.
- Pressing both Menu + Off buttons for 20 seconds to restore factory settings.
- Unplugged the battery cable, waited for at least 5 minutes without the battery and reconnected it.
- I have tested over 7 micro USB cables, the last one I tried I bought it from Amazon, and description said it is meant to program Harmony remotes.
- I also tested plugging the USB cable while restarting to check if the software would sync it.
https://postimg.cc/0K7xVmKJ Software error
I only own the remote and docking-charging station. No hub.
I think the firmware got corrupted somehow.
Do you know a way to revive my remote?
Thank you very much in advance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.