If your device is marked with the Unifying logo, you can use it with any Unifying receiver. Unifying receivers can be paired with up to six Unifying devices at a time.
|Unifying logo on product||Unifying receiver|
To connect a Unifying device to your Unifying receiver:
Launch the Logitech Unifying software.
NOTE: If you don't already have it installed, you can download Unifying software from the Software Downloads page.
- Windows: Start > Programs > Logitech > Unifying > Logitech Unifying Software
- Macintosh: Application / Utilities / Logitech Unifying Software
- At the bottom of the Welcome screen, click Next. NOTE: These instructions use Windows screenshots. Macintosh will look slightly different, but the instructions are the same.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to turn your device off and then back on.
When your device is detected, you'll see a confirmation message. If you connected a:
- Keyboard: Type a test message in the field provided to make sure it works.
- Mouse: Move it around to see if the cursor moves with it.
- Click Finish to exit the Logitech Unifying Software. Your device should now be connected.