If you can’t hear any audio from your speakers, try these suggestions:
- Make sure all cables are firmly connected to both your speaker system and your devices.
- Adjust the volume on both the speakers and your audio source.
- Verify the audio isn’t set to “Mute” on your audio source.
- If you’re streaming audio content from the internet to your device, the issue could be with the internet connection and not your speaker system. Try audio stored on your device to verify.
- If connected to a computer, make sure to select the audio-output device your speakers are connected to (see your computer’s documentation for help).
If connected to any other device with multiple output settings, make sure you have the correct output selected (ex. game console, DVD player, TV).
See your device’s documentation for help.