Once you have created your account, you are now ready to start adding rooms to your organization.
NOTE: We currently only support Rally, Rally Camera, and MeetUp devices that are connected to a Windows or macOS computer.
- Install the Logitech Sync App on the meeting room computers with the Logitech devices that you want to manage.
- From the blue banner of the Room tab, you'll be taken to the screen below:
- Log-in with your Logitech Sync Portal user credentials.
- Name your room.
- By default, the room name is the same as the computer name. If this is not right, change it to whatever makes the most sense in terms of organizing your rooms (e.g. County-City-Room).
- You will be able to search your inventory based on this name later.
- You can always change your room name later from Sync Portal.
- If you see the following confirmation screen, then you're done! The room will show up in Sync Portal within a minute (usually much sooner).
- Any devices connected to the computer are automatically added to the room and account. No additional steps are needed.