To activate lighting, press the Backlight key in the upper right corner of your G810 keyboard.
NOTE: For information on how to toggle the lighting on your gaming keyboard, see Game Mode and backlighting control on the G810 gaming keyboard.
Customize Lighting settings in LGS
NOTE: If you don’t have Logitech Gaming Software, you can get the latest version from the G810 Download page.
Open LGS and then click the Lighting Settings icon. You can select from several lighting mode effects and configure lighting for different game profiles.
Freestyle: Set the color of each key individually
Zones: Group keys together into color zones
Effects: Activate one of six different custom lighting effects:
- Fixed Color — Use the color selection wheel to choose a color or create your own custom color.
- Breathing — Select this option to activate a pulsating effect that simulates breathing. You can also configure the breathing effect rate. Click and drag the slider to the right to increase the rate of the breathing effect. Drag the slider to the left to decrease the rate.
- Star Effect — Select color for the star effect and optionally set a different background "sky" color.
- Color Cycle — Set the speed for how quickly the colors cycle on the keyboard.
- Color Wave — Select this option to set the colors to change horizontally, vertically, or from the center out. Use the slider to set the speed at which the colors cycle.
- Key Press — The keys change color when you press them. Use the color selection wheel to choose a preset color or customize your own. You can also set a background color for the entire keyboard. Use the slider to set the rate at which the color fades back to the background color.
Per Profile Backlighting
The lighting customization options universally affect the G810 gaming keyboard by default. However, you can also configure lighting settings to be set on a per game profile basis.
To enable per profile backlighting:
- Click on the double left arrows in the top-right corner of the LGS window.
- Check the box to Enable per profile backlighting. A list of active LGS game profiles will appear below the check box.
NOTE: The Default Profile is selected by default.
- Select a game from the list to begin configuring lighting settings for that game's profile. Click Scan for New Games to search your computer for recently installed games that may have associated game profiles in LGS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Auto detected OS