Logitech Media Player supports USB mass storage devices with the following specifications:
- FAT or FAT32 format (up to 32 GB)
- NTFS format (up to 2 TB).
If a compatible USB mass storage device is not recognized, perform the following:
- Ensure only one mass storage device is plugged into Revue.
- Unplug the USB mass storage device and plug it back into the Revue.
- Navigate to Settings > Media Sources in Logitech Media Player and click Refresh to refresh the list. The USB mass storage device should now appear in the list.
- Select the USB mass storage device and press OK.
NOTE: USB mass storage devices with capacity greater than 2 terabytes are not supported. If your USB mass storage device uses an external power supply, it must be connected to a power source before attempting to connect it to the Revue.