Your Alert system provides status LEDs on the camera, power supply and network adapter (Powerline Bridge).
- Controlling the LED on your Alert camera
- Controlling the LEDs on your Alert power supply or network adapter
Launch Alert Commander and click the Settings button.
In the left column, select Cameras.
- Choose the camera name you would like to set.
- Under the Basic section, locate "Show LED for".
- Enable or disable LEDs by selecting or clearing the appropriate box.
Click Apply to save the setting.
Locate the switch on the side of the power supply or network adapter.
Set the switch to turn the LEDs off or on.