If you're having trouble hearing any audio from your Logitech UE Mobile Boombox, try these suggestions:
- If you have multiple devices paired or connected, make sure you're trying to stream audio from the correct device (see answer 360023249734 for help).
- Make sure your Bluetooth device is within range of your mobile speaker.
- If you're using your mobile speaker around other wireless devices, try moving it away from them to make sure the other signals aren't interfering.
- Turn off your mobile speaker, restart the Bluetooth connection on your device, and then turn the speaker back on.
- Adjust the volume on both your mobile speaker and Bluetooth device. (NOTE: On a Bluetooth connection, the volume on the mobile speaker is independent of the device. On the auxiliary input, the volume on both devices is synchronized.)
- If you're connected to a computer, make sure you've set its audio output to use your mobile speaker (see your computer's documentation for help).
NOTE: If you're streaming audio content from the internet, the issue could be with the internet connection and not your mobile speaker.