You can use Logitech Options to display Caps Lock and Battery Status notifications. Here's how:
- Download Logitech Options® software.
- Follow the instructions to install the software on your laptop or desktop.
- Once installed, Logitech Options will automatically recognize and display your keyboard on the main screen.
- Select your keyboard and in the lower-left of the window, click MORE.
- In the upper-left corner of the window, select the This device section.
- In the Notifications area, make sure you have selected all boxes in order to receive alerts for Caps Lock and Battery Status.
Caps Lock notifications will be active as you use your keyboard and you will receive pop-up messages when your battery level is at 50%, 20%, and 5%.
In addition, for battery status, on the main page of Logitech Options, select your device. Battery status will be shown on the lower part of the window, under the device name.