You can download the G560Update_122.2.22.exe update tool here. (For Windows only.)
Before you update:
- Make sure all speaker cables are securely connected.
- Make sure you use the Logitech cables included with your G560 gaming speakers, especially the micro USB cable.
- Close all other applications and save your work in advance. We highly recommend that you restart your computer after updating the G560 gaming speakers.
- If you have G HUB or Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) installed, please close them before running the update. Right-click on the G HUB or LGS icon and select Quit or Exit.
- Plug the micro USB cable into your computer and wait until the G560 gaming speakers are detected by Windows.
- Open G560Update_122.2.22.exe update and click Start.
IMPORTANT: Do not unplug your micro USB cable, power off, or press any buttons on your computer or G560 gaming speakers during the firmware update process.
- For best results, click Restart Now to apply all of the changes.
- Open Logitech G HUB and click the G560 gaming speakers.
- In the top right corner, click the Settings icon.
- Confirm your firmware version.