IMPORTANT: A Factory Reset deletes all speaker settings including:
- Bluetooth Name
- Bluetooth Memory (all paired devices)
- WiFi settings
- Amazon/Alexa credentials
- You will need to go through the setup process again — we recommend that you go into the app and delete the speaker before you go through the setup process.
- Press the Volume “-” and Power buttons simultaneously and hold for at least six seconds.
- You'll hear a tone that indicates the reset was done and your speaker then should turn off. This reset will bring your speaker back to factory settings.
- Turn your speaker back on using the Power button. The speaker will be in Bluetooth discovery/pairing mode.