There are no Downloads for this Product
There are no FAQs for this Product
There are no Documents available for this Product
There are no Spare Parts available for this Product
There are no Gallery Images available for this Product
Power turns the Squeezebox Radio on or off.
Home returns the display to the Home Screen (the top level menu). Pressing Home again from the Home Screen displays the Now Playing screen.
Left, Right, Up and Down allow you to navigate through track lists, music services, configuration menus, and more.
- Up and Down scroll through the menu
- Right selects the item
- Left returns to the previous menu.
Press Play to begin listening to the selected track, artist, album, genre, or playlist. This action causes the current playlist to be replaced with the selected item. If you want to add the selected item to your playlist, press Add instead of Play.
Press Add to add the selected track, artist, album, genre or playlist to the end of the current playlist (called Now Playing). Press and hold Add to add the selected item to Now Playing and play it next.
Rewind, Pause, and Forward control the playback of your music.
- Press Forward to skip to the next song
- Press Rewind to skip back.
- Press Pause to pause or resume the music. Press and hold rewind or forward to scan through the song that’s currently playing.
- Press and hold Pause to stop the current track.
Volume Up and Volume Down
Sleep has two purposes.
- During normal use, it activates the sleep timer to turn the power off after a period of time you specify, between 15 and 90 minutes.
- Sleep also acts as a snooze button, pausing the alarm for a preselected amount of time after it has been activated. The default is nine minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Onboard Memory Manager is out of date. Please update to the most recent release.
Select Operating System to show Downloads.
There are no Downloads for Operating Systems not listed.
There are no Downloads for this Version.