- Make sure your speaker is turned on and is discoverable — press and hold the Bluetooth button down for five seconds or until you hear the tone confirming the speaker is in pairing mode.
- Move your speaker closer to your phone — it might be out of range.
- Move your speaker and your phone away from other wireless sources — you could be experiencing interference.
- Turn your speaker off, then back on again.
- Turn your phone’s Bluetooth off, then back on again.
- If you have multiple Ultimate Ears speakers, make sure you’re trying to pair to the correct one.
Welcome to Logitech Support
If you are using macOS 11 (Big Sur) have questions or are experiencing issues, please check this link:
NOTE: Our call center operations are operating under reduced staffing and response times may be affected.
STILL NEED HELP?
Want to ask other users with the same product a question? Join the conversation.