If you're having audio issues with your headset, try the following suggestions:
- Move the headset closer to your audio source — it might be out of range.
- Move away from other sources of wireless signal — you could be experiencing interference.
- Connect the headset to a USB port using the charging cable — it may not have enough battery power.
- Try adjusting the volume on your audio source — it might be turned up too high.
- Try disabling other Bluetooth devices temporarily.
Frequently Asked Questions
Show All Downloads