Buttons on a Harmony 510, 515, 520, 525, 550, 555 or 360 remote can sometimes become stuck, causing the remote to lock up.
If your remote is frozen on the "Welcome to your Remote" screen, please check the buttons on your remote:
- Please remove the batteries from your remote
- Massage each button with your thumb. Press down firmly to ensure that no buttons are stuck down
NOTE: Stuck buttons may not be as easily visible as illustrated. It is important to massage every button regardless of its appearance
- Re-insert the batteries into your remote
If this does not resolve the issue, please proceed to re-install the firmware on your Harmony Remote. To do this, launch the Logitech Harmony Remote Software on your computer and login to your account.
- Click on the button
- Click on the button. Follow the onscreen instructions to upgrade the firmware on your Harmony
- Once completed, you will be prompted to update your remote. Please do so. If you were not prompted to update your remote, you will need to. Click on the button and follow the onscreen steps
- Please un-plug the remote from your computer and test