If the status light is red on your keyboard case, you’ll need to replace the batteries. Here’s how:
- Rotate your keyboard and fold the tablet holder round to the back of the keyboard.
- Using a fingernail or thumbnail, pry open the battery holder from the top of the keyboard.
- Remove the old batteries and insert new batteries.
NOTE: Your keyboard uses two CR2032 Lithium coin batteries.
- Close the battery holder.
- A set of new batteries provides about four years of use when the keyboard is used about two hours a day.*
- Replace the batteries if the status light turns red briefly after the keyboard turns on.
- When not in use, close the keyboard case to conserve power.
- The keyboard enters sleep mode automatically if not used for a while in the typing position. Press any key to wake it.