During the initial connection, users may experience issues such as:
- Microphone does not appear to be communicating properly.
- Too much background noise.
- Choppy audio.
If you are experiencing microphone issues, please try the following:
- Verify if the game has a Push To Talk function: Some games, like Resistance: Fall of Man, require a user to press button to communicate via the headset.
- Verify that the PS3 has its headset input and output levels set to the middle setting, and then use the volume toggle on the headset to adjust to your preferred listening level.
- Reconnect the device to the PS3 using the connection procedure outlined in Article 8544: Manuals for Cordless Vantage Headset.
- Test after reconnecting to verify a clear Bluetooth connection.
Frequently Asked Questions
Auto detected OS