- Attach the extendable arm to the tabletop mount with the screw head for arm attachment.
- Mount the Litra Beam light horizontally or vertically with the help of an infinite screw that allows you to rotate the light without worrying about breakage.
- Set the mount height, then tilt to direct the light where you want it.
- Plug in the power cable.
- Press the power button to turn on the light.
Connecting the Litra Beam LX
Connect using Bluetooth
- Long-press the Bluetooth button on the Litra Beam LX for 3 seconds. The LED will start blinking rapidly to initiate pairing.
- On your computer, open the Bluetooth settings to complete the pairing. You can find more information here.
Connect using the USB cable
Use the supplied USB C to A cable and connect to PC/Mac.
LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT
- RGB light
- ¼ 20 thread
- White light
- Power button
- Bluetooth button
- Temperature and color button
- Brightness control
- Control switch (RGB/White)
- Cable clip
- ¼ 20 thread
- USB C port
- Power port
Independent light adjustment
Litra Beam LX has a switch control that lets you adjust White & RGB light independently.
- Select the White light using the control switch
- Use the rocker buttons to adjust the brightness and temperature
- Select the RGB light using the control switch
- Use the rocker buttons to adjust brightness and colors
BRIGHTNESS, COLORS and TEMPERATURE OVERVIEW
White light — Brightness and Temperature
RGB light — Brightness and Temperature
|90%||G Pulsar Point|
Download Logitech G Hub to use all the possibilities this light has to offer. Click here to download and learn more.
Logitech G Hub is compatible with Windows and Mac.