- 1 lithium coin cell CR2016 battery
- Expected battery life is up to 2 years with regular use (approximately 4 hours per day)
- Remove the rubber screw cover located under one of the Logi logos.
- Using a small Phillips-head screwdriver, remove the screw in the clip area.
- After you’ve removed the screw, unscrew and remove the mount cover.
NOTE: To get more friction or leverage, you can place the front face of the mount against your palm or a smooth surface, and twist the clip portion counterclockwise.
- Slide the depleted battery out from the housing, and insert a new CR2016 battery with the + side facing up.
- Twist the front and back pieces of the mount together in a clockwise motion.
- Replace the screw and tighten using the screwdriver.
- Replace the rubber screw cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Auto detected OS