If you have already added the Sony PLAYSTATION 3 to your Harmony remote prior to the introduction of the Harmony Adapter for PS3, it is possible that the settings for the device will need to be updated in your Harmony account for your Harmony remote to fully control the game system.
To update to the latest settings optimized for the Harmony Adapter for PS3:
- Launch the Logitech Harmony Remote Software and login to your account
- Click on the Devices tab
- Delete the existing Game Console by clicking on the Trash icon to the right of the device's name
- Select Yes when prompted to confirm deleting the device and click on the Next button
- Re-add the PLAYSTATION 3 to your account
- Click on the Activities tab
- Click on the Set Up Now button to reconfigure the Activity to use the newer version of the PS3
- Run through the Activity set up wizard to complete the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Show All Downloads