The most likely cause of not getting HD quality is not because of your BRIO 4K Stream Edition webcam but is due to the settings and limitations of your video applications or computer. For example:
- Video calling application — see the help content or contact support for your video calling application for advice on how to achieve HD quality.
- USB Bandwidth — too many active USB devices being used at the same time can affect the overall quality of your video stream. Disconnect or turn off any USB devices not in use.
- CPU utilization — too many processes running on your CPU can affect the overall quality of your video stream. Terminate any applications or processes you may not be using.
- Network bandwidth — not having enough network bandwidth can affect the overall quality of your stream. We recommend having 3MB free when attempting to stream in HD quality.
- Both sides of the call will need to meet the requirements to achieve an HD quality stream.
- To take advantage of 4K, you’ll also need to ensure your webcam is connected to a USB 3.0 port.
Frequently Asked Questions
Auto detected OS