With a Unifying receiver connection:
On K580 for Chrome OS, Chrome OS is the default layout. However, if you want to connect to an Android device, do the following:
- Before you connect the receiver to your Android device, press and hold down the FN and 9 keys for three seconds.
- The OS will be selected after three seconds and you’ll be able to connect the receiver to your device.
With a Bluetooth connection:
Chrome OS is the default operating system layout for your keyboard. However, if you want to switch between layouts do the following:
Once your keyboard is connected to your device using Bluetooth:
- To select Android: Press and hold down the FN and 9 keys for three seconds.
- To go back to Chrome OS: Press the FN and 8 keys for three seconds.
- You’ll see the LED on the selected channel key light up for five seconds to indicate that the layout has been successfully changed.