If you're not hearing audio from your headset when using the wireless receiver, try the following suggestions:
- Make sure you've set the switch to the receiver icon.
- Connect the headset to a USB port with the charging cable — it may not have enough battery power.
- Make sure you have the H800 selected as the audio output device (see your computer's documentation for help).
- Check that the application you're using is configured to use the headset as its audio output device (see the application's documentation for help).
- Make sure the receiver is connected to a USB port that isn't behind any large objects (ex. a desk or desktop PC).
Frequently Asked Questions
Show All Downloads