If no video is displayed from your BRIO webcam or your webcam is no longer recognized by Windows 10, do the following:
- Open Device Manager — go to the Start menu in Windows 10 and type “Device Manager” in the text box.
- In Device Manager, expand the selection next to Imaging Device.
- Right-click on BRIO device, then select Update Driver.
- In the Update Driver dialog select "Browse my computer...".
- Then select “Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer".
- Check “Show compatible hardware” (if not checked), and select USB Video Device (not Logitech BRIO) from the list.
- Click Next.
NOTE: If a list of categories is shown instead, select Imaging Devices, then USB Video Device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Auto detected OS