If you’ve recently updated Windows 10 and you’ve lost video from your BRIO webcam or your webcam is no longer recognized by Windows, do the following:
- Open Device Manager — go to the Start menu in Windows 10 and type “Device Manager” in the text box.
- Once in Device Manager, check the Imaging Device section — if you see a yellow exclamation next to the device name or the device name appears as UNKNOWN, then the drivers did not load properly.
- In Device Manager, right-click on BRIO/UNKNOWN device with the yellow exclamation icon, then select Update Driver.
- In the Update dialog select Update Driver.
- Then select “Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer”.
- Check “Show compatible hardware” (if not checked), and select USB Video Device (Not Logitech BRIO), from the list
- Click Next.
Frequently Asked Questions
Auto detected OS