Ideal Speaker Placement
- Choose a central seating point.
- Angle the speakers as follows:
NOTE: Keep the speakers at ear height when seated.
- Front left and right speakers: On both sides from the TV, 30 degrees facing the user.
- Rear left and right speakers: On both sides from the seating point, 90 to 120 degrees facing the user.
- Center speaker: In front of the seating point, 0 degrees facing the user (could also be placed in any front left or right position if desired).
Frequently Asked Questions
Auto detected OS