If your computer or My Harmony won't recognize your remote, try the following steps. After each step, try to plug in your remote and click SYNC.
- Ensure that the USB cable is plugged into your computer and into your remote.
- Ensure that you are not connecting through a USB hub. If you are, connect the cable directly to a computer USB port.
- Unplug the USB cable from your computer, and plug it in again. Unplug the USB cable from your remote, and plug it in again.
- Close your browser, start your browser again, and return to My Harmony.
- Plug the USB cable into a different USB port of your computer.
- Disable any Anti-Virus, Firewall, or Pop-Up Blocker program.
- Restart your computer.
- Try using a different computer to connect the remote.
- Confirm that your remote has fresh batteries.