This article applies to the following Dish Network receivers:
Duo ViP® 222, Duo ViP® 222K, Solo ViP® 211k/211/411, DuoDVR™ ViP® 722, DuoDVR™ ViP® 722k, DuoDVR™ ViP® 622, Solo DVR ViP® 612, Solo 381, DISH 501, DISH 508, DISH Player-DVR 510, DuoDVR™ 522 & 625, DuoDVR™ 942
The Harmony remote uses the default remote address 1 to communicate with the Dish Network receiver. If you have changed the default remote address, you will need to reset the receiver back to remote address 1. To reset your Dish Network receiver to remote address 1, follow the steps below:
- Press SYSTEM INFO on the receiver's front panel. The System Information screen displays on the nearby TV and shows the Remote Address.
- Using the original Dish Network remote, press and hold SAT on your remote control for about three seconds, until all of the mode buttons light up, and then release SAT.
- Using the NUMBER PAD, press the 1 button
- Press POUND (#). If you entered the address correctly, SAT will flash three times.
- Press RECORD. Make sure the Remote Address you see on the System Information screen is 1.
- Press the SELECT button on the front panel to close the System Information screen.
Your Harmony remote should now control your Dish Network PVR/Satellite box
NOTE: Dish Network PVR/Satellite receivers sometimes have two tuners, allowing them to be used in more than one room on different TVs. Control of the second tuner will require the use of a TV2 IR Converter Kit (sold separately) from Dish Network.