Battery information for your keyboard
- Requires 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Expected battery life is up to 12 months
Checking battery status
You can check your keyboard's battery status using the Logitech SetPoint mouse and keyboard software. See answer 360023404473 for instructions.
Installing New Batteries
When you install new batteries, make sure they face the correct direction, as shown:
Battery performance tips
For best battery performance:
- Use only alkaline batteries. Non-alkaline batteries (such as NiMH or NiCd) operate at a lower voltage and may affect the battery life.
- Make sure replacement batteries are new and within the manufacturer's expiration date.
- Don't mix old and new batteries.