You'll first need to boot into Chrome OS mode, then navigate to the display orientation under Settings. Here's how:
- Press Ctrl + Alt + S during boot up to get into Chrome OS mode.
- Log in to Google Chrome.
- Go to Settings > Device > Display > Tap > Orientation and select 180.
- Exit Settings and then restart.
- If the device does not boot into Kiosk mode, use Ctrl + Alt + H to enter Kiosk mode.
- Log in to the Admin account.
- Go into the Windows Display settings.
- Select the Tap display.
- Scroll down to Orientation, and then select Flipped.
- Either log out and log back into MTR or restart the Zoom Rooms application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Show All Downloads