Logitech warrants to the original purchaser that your Logitech hardware product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for the length of time, identified on your product package and/or at www.logitech.com under specifications for your product, from the date of purchase.
Logitech Authorised Service Centres (LASC) enable Logitech India customers to get Warranty Support on Logitech Products sold in India by Logitech Electronics India Pvt. Ltd., which are claimed to be defective while they are within Logitech’s worldwide warranty terms and conditions.
It is recommended to contact Logitech Customer Care before contacting a Logitech Authorised Service Centre (LASC), as Customer Care may be able to help resolve the product issue. The same applies, if you have a technical support question, software issues/questions, complaints, requests, or feedback, please contact Customer Care first:
- Toll-free number: 1-800-572-4730
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday: 09.00-18.00
- Except for official National and Public holidays
- Customer Care website: http://support.logitech.com
- Customer Care contact page: http://support.logitech.com/contact
The LASC locations are open:
- Monday to Friday: 09.00-17.30
- Saturday: 09:00-13:30
- Except for official national and public holidays
In the event you need to contact a Logitech Authorised Service Centre (LASC), the list of locations can be found below.
The LASC will accept all claims for defective Logitech products received at the LASC either by:
- consumer delivery
- courier delivery ( from Upcountry locations where LASC is not available)
The LASC locations will only provide a Carry-In Exchange Support. It is not possible to send products or arrange advance replacements with a Logitech Authorised Service Centre location.
In order to receive support or assistance with warranty claims, the following will be requested and is required to provide to the LASC location:
- Proof of Purchase in the form of a sales receipt or dated itemized receipt from an authorised Logitech Dealer or Reseller that shows a description of product along with its price. The Proof of Purchase will be used for warranty verification purposes.
- Consumer Personal details, such as name, address and contact information.
- The Logitech product with all original parts and accessories included. This includes keyboard and mouse combo products which must be both provided.
If your Logitech product is determined to be faulty and needs to be replaced, the following apply:
- According to Logitech Limited Hardware Warranty (http://www.logitech.com/warranty), the LASC location will replace a defective product at its sole discretion with either a new product or with a refurbished product of an equivalent or better functionality.
- Obsolete or discontinued products that are defective and under warranty will be replaced with the same product, if available. Otherwise, it will be replaced with a product of equivalent or better functionality.
- If the warranty replacement product is not available at the LASC location you may be requested to return at a later time to collect the warranty replacement product. Should this be the case the LASC location will provide detailed information when you will be able to collect the warranty replacement product.
- The warranty replacement product will be opened and demonstrated by the LASC to ensure full functionality at the time of exchange.
- A sign-out form in the form of a job sheet will be required to sign in order to release the warranty replacement product. The form confirms the replacement products full functionality and confirmation of receipt the warranty replacement product.
- A replacement product is warranted for the remainder of the original product’s warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period of time that may be applicable in your jurisdiction.
- Any non defective Product will be returned to the consumer by the LASC with a Rejection Sheet.
All consumer requests (i.e. accepted and rejected) are recorded by the LASC in their CRM system.
- If the LASC determines that a product is defective and within the warranty period and the LASC is not able to offer a suitable replacement product, the LASC may offer the consumer a refund through a cheque or via NEFT.
DOA support in India
- In case of a product found to be functionally defective by the sales partner at time of sale to customer, Logitech will consider that product as Sales DOA.
- Sales DOA should be submitted to Logitech Authorised Service Centre (LASC) along with the Original Packaging and all Original Accessories within 7 days of product found to be DOA.
- Original Purchase invoice of the product should be provided / submitted to LASC along with the DOA Product.
- Sales Partner should provide his Personal details, such as name, address and contact information to LASC for call Login.
- LASC will log call into CRM & issue Pending sheet against the DOA Product.
- LASC will issue new Product against the DOA to the sales partner. The product issued will be new & in original packaging. The Import Label of the product will be in name of LASC Partner with all details including MRP.
- LASC will note the replacement product serial number from the Box & same will be recorded in CRM for any future reference.
- In case of non-availability of the product, LASC will process refund in name of sales partner based on his purchase invoice amount. For refund purpose, sales partner will be required to provide his bank details to LASC .
If a Logitech product is purchased by a Retail Consumer in India and is found to be DOA, the consumer should, within 7 days from date of purchase, either:
- Visit closest Logitech Authorised Service Centre (LASC).
- If the consumer is not located near a LASC, the consumer should contact Logitech Customer Care by calling the toll-free number. An incident number will be provided by the Logitech Customer Care centre to the consumer, quoting this reference number, should either take the product to a LASC or sent it via Courier to the LASC. In this instance a maximum of 14 calendar days are allowed between receipt at the LASC and when the incident number was provided by Logitech Customer Care to the consumer.
In the event you have any feedback, concerns or complaints in regards to our Logitech Authorised Service Centre, please feel free to contact Customer Care on our toll-free number 1-800-572-4730 or through the contact page found here: http://support.logitech.com/contact