- Ensure the Logitech Harmony Adapter for PS3 is connected to a power source
- Turn on your TV (A) and PLAYSTATION3 (B). Connect a game controller to the PLAYSTATION3 (C)
- On the PLAYSTATION3 XrossMediaBar, use the game controller to navigate to Settings, and then down to Accessory Settings
- Select Register BD Remote Control
- With the Register BD Remote Control screen displayed on the TV, press the Connect button on the bottom of the Harmony Adapter
- A Bluetooth connection is made when the Register Completed notification appears on the TV and the LED on top of the Harmony Adapter turns solid green
Welcome to Logitech Support
If you are using macOS 11 (Big Sur) have questions or are experiencing issues, please check this link:
NOTE: Our call center operations are operating under reduced staffing and response times may be affected.
STILL NEED HELP?
Want to ask other users with the same product a question? Join the conversation.