- Requires 2 AAA alkaline batteries.
- Expected battery life is up to 6 months.
- Requires 2 AA alkaline batteries.
- Expected battery life is up to 4 months.
Extending Battery Life
Although your keyboard and mouse have a standby mode to conserve power when not in use, there are other ways you can help extend the battery duration of your devices.
- Avoid using your mouse on dark or transparent surfaces such as glass. These surfaces cause the optical sensor to use more power or not function at all.
- Use only alkaline batteries. Non-alkaline batteries, such as NiMH,or NiCd, operate at a lower voltage and may negatively impact your battery life.