You can use the Logitech UE Air Speaker App to set up your speaker wirelessly. Here's how:
NOTE: Use this process if you don't already have the UE Air Speaker App installed. If you already have the app installed, dock your iOS device and go to Step #4.
- Make sure your Apple iOS device is connected to your wireless network.
- Place your iOS device in the speaker dock.
- Accept the download message to install the free app for your device. You'll need to enter your Apple ID password.
- Open the app.
- Change the name of your Air Speaker when prompted. (IMPORTANT: You won't be able to change it after this.) Then, click Next.
- On the network page, the wireless network your device is connected to will automatically be selected. Click Next.
- If your network is password protected, enter the password now, and then click Join.
- Once the setup is complete, click Done.
NOTE: The LED indicator will be solid green once the Air Speaker is connected to the network.
Your Air Speaker should now be set up successfully. You can remove your iOS device from the speaker dock.
You can also connect your Logitech UE Air Speaker to your computer. See answer 360023357993for help with setting up the Air Speaker without the Logitech app.