In an ideal environment, the Keyboard Controller can operate up to 30 feet (10 meters) away from Revue. If you are not able to control Revue from within this distance, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Replace the batteries in the Keyboard Controller.
- Locate the battery compartment on the bottom of the Keyboard Controller.
- Slide the battery compartment cover in the direction that the arrows are pointing.
- Replace the two AA batteries.
- Replace the cover and slide it in the opposite direction of the arrows to lock it in place.
- Move devices such as cell phones, radios, wireless routers, microwaves, and other devices away from the area. Such devices can cause radio frequency interference.
If your Keyboard Controller is still not operating within an appropriate distance from your Revue, contact Logitech Customer Care.