With the Logitech Harmony for Andorid app you can do the following:
- Start the Watch Google TV Activity
- Control your TV, Set-top box and AV Receiver
- Navigate pages using the cursor
- Speech to text
- Navigate using the directional keys
- Access commands from the control bar
- Access device mode
- On your Android smartphone, launch the Harmony for Android app by selecting the Harmony icon.
- Press the Watch Google TV Activity.
- Pressing the icon gives you access to the commands needed to control the devices connected to your Revue, such as 0 - 9, Channel +/- and Volume +/-, just to name a few.
- Sliding your finger across the screen, gives you access to additional commands.
- To access cursor mode, press the icon.
- Slide your finger across the screen to move the mouse cursor on your Revue.
- Scroll up/down on a page by pressing the and icons.
- Zoom in/out by pressing the and icons.
- Perform a click by tapping on the screen.
- To type, press the icon.
- You can now type using the keyboard that appears on your screen.
You can access speech to text by pressing the icon. Press the microphone icon and speak into the phone.
To access this mode, press the icon. In Direction Pad mode you have access to direction up, down, left, right and OK.
From direction pad mode, you can also access Gesture mode by pressing on the icon. Below is a list of the actions you can perform in Gesture mode:
- Direction Up - Swipe up
- Direction Down - Swipe down
- Direction Left - Swipe Left
- Direction Right - Swipe right
- Page Up - Two finger swipe up
- Page Down - Two finger swipe down
- Select - Tap the screen
The control bar is located at the bottom of every screen and gives you access to some of the most commonly used commands such as Live TV, Home, Search and Back. Slide your finger left or right to access the commands available on the Control bar.
Device mode, allows you to have full control of one of your devices at a time. Device mode contains all the commands available for your devices that aren't used on an everyday basis.
To access Device mode:
- Launch the Harmony for Android app.
- Press the Menu key on your Android smartphone.
- Press the Remote Control.
- Select the device you would like to control.
- Press the Back key to exit Device mode.
Note: Within the Watch Google TV activity, you may access power and input commands only for the devices within the Activity. To do so press, hold and drag the tab with the down arrow icon just below the Watch Google TV name at the top of the LCD.