- Requires 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Expected battery life is up to 3 months
Checking battery status
You can check your mouse's battery status using the Logitech SetPoint mouse and keyboard software. See answer 360023418113 for instructions.
Installing new batteries
Press the battery door release button (A).
Install the batteries for your mouse, making sure they face the correct direction, as shown:
Battery performance tips
Your mouse enters standby mode to conserve power when not in use. Here are some other ways you can help extend battery life:
- Use only alkaline batteries. Non-alkaline batteries (such as NiMH,or NiCd) operate at a lower voltage and may affect battery life.
- Avoid using your mouse on dark or transparent surfaces, such as glass. These surfaces cause the optical sensor to use more power.
- Don't mix old and new batteries or batteries of different brands.
- Make sure replacement batteries are new and within the manufacturer's expiration date.
Frequently Asked Questions
Show All Downloads